Show me love..

Follow easyluckyfree

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

fave couple type thing

serious freddie and effie withdrawals. undecided about the 5th season cast and want my faves back!! i guess this is kinda a repeat of my earlier chuck and blair post, and i must sound like a no-life television addict. but skins has been a favourite from the very first season, i have a tendency to watch the episodes way too fast, with the result of multiple repeats, and i just can’t get other this cute not-so-couple. this song sends shivers down my spine. but is a perfect representation of what they had (or didn’t have). RIP freddie

xxx

 

song is by bon iver x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
i'm 19, i never know what to write about myself. i plan alot of things that i never actualize.