Show me love..

Follow easyluckyfree

Friday, May 20, 2011

thieving.

saw this clip on one of my favourite blogs bohemian musings  and it just makes me incredibly happy. they are so so cute! i wouldn’t have a clue what’s being sung but the little upbeat tempo and soft girly voice send vibes of contentment to my ears.

minimal opinions on life today. have tidied my room. and procrastinated.. been to the gym, and procrastinated. and now blogged (procrastination). contemplating mission afternoon to retrieve latest episode of GG. however a serious lack of motivation may make such a plan impossible. weather’s up to nothing much, few clouds, patches of blue, and a perpetual chill in the air.

i must be boring you. enjoy the vid.

xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
i'm 19, i never know what to write about myself. i plan alot of things that i never actualize.