Show me love..

Follow easyluckyfree

Sunday, May 15, 2011

sunday

minimal hours of sleep and rain means serious lack of motivation. like i wouldn’t know what genre of music to post let along a specific song. so i’m not going to force it and choose something terrible. you’ll all just have to go without – if anyone actually reads this regularly. filled with dread for the week ahead, assignments and cold weather and general boring aspects of life. would someone like to come and save me? maybe take me on an exciting adventure to a warm wonderland? it would be much appreciated. for now it’s making the most of my last day in auckland and catching up with old friends before flying back to freezing. comment me with forms of cheap entertainment

xxx

5 comments:

  1. i read regularly but unfortunately cant be your Saviour. not while on the tight leash that is engineering !

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, I TOTALLY understand how you feel. Ha. The weather in Canada hasn't be that great either. Rain.All.The.Time. Kind of depressing.

    I recommend listening to adele.

    thefashiongrove
    http://thefashiongrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah yes lots of adele.. and alot of agnes oel is goood!! luckily back into nice weather for a day before it gets freeezing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
i'm 19, i never know what to write about myself. i plan alot of things that i never actualize.