Show me love..

Follow easyluckyfree

Monday, May 16, 2011

i want babies

no i don’t actually so you should all stop freaking out. however i have just seen the most delicious music video i’ve seen in a long time. totally nostalgic for primary school and all the cute stuff about being young – like a boy being mean cause he likes you. IT’S SO SO CUTE!!!!! yet to reach a definite conclusion about the song but to me it doesn’t really matter cause the videos so awesome. i guess i should stop going on and on about it and actually post it so you can enjoy. watch it the whole way through – and let me know if you love it as much as i do!

xxxx

atmosphere – she’s enough

1 comment:

  1. that is adorable ! not sure if i like the ending though.. and the song is not bad :)x

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
i'm 19, i never know what to write about myself. i plan alot of things that i never actualize.