Show me love..

Follow easyluckyfree

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

you won’t go blind if you watch my back

so so upset to have missed these guys at rhythm and vines 2010/11.. luckily i have this beautiful song on my laptop for listening to whenever i fancy. not really along the lines of the song.. but the title – my friends – speaks to me about some wee (well rather large but i try to look on the bright side) issues being had at the moment. sometimes (and i hate to admit it) i feel it’s a good thing when things go bad, you definitely get to see who your true friends really are. you won’t go blind if you watch my back is such a delicious line

love to you all, enjoy

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
i'm 19, i never know what to write about myself. i plan alot of things that i never actualize.