Show me love..

Follow easyluckyfree

Sunday, June 19, 2011

gold canary

 

scrolling through pages and pages of cute english bands on @watchlistentell. love the accents and the wee introductions. super tough job choosing what to put on here today. feeling a lil upbeat, maybe a lil quirky. my searching however, led me back to a band i’m rather fond of. they’re none other than cloud control, an australian band, tribal sounds with some interesting lyrics and buzz-out videos form a surprisingly good sound.  enjoy

xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back!= )

    And last hours to enter in the giveaway for a 50€ giftcad to shop at DOORTJE !

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
i'm 19, i never know what to write about myself. i plan alot of things that i never actualize.