Show me love..

Follow easyluckyfree

Thursday, July 7, 2011

oh teary me

apologies for the ridiculously long delay since my last post. have just experienced any modern teens worst nightmare. my hard drive crashed. not just a little oh i need to reboot and might lose what i hadn't saved crash. a total black screen of doom crash. and nothing can be recovered. i pretty much lost every record of my life from the last 2 years, (and snippets from the 4 before which had been transferred from my last laptop). obviously i had the most important things saved elsewhere. however thousands of photos and songs have disappeared into a technological black hole. needless to say it was a distressing experience. i also lost the program that i usually use to write these posts, so lets hope the format turns out alright.

on a positive note, this gives me a chance to start over on the disorder that was previously my hard drive. time to start fresh and super organised! and i've lost all the old things i was unnecessarily clinging on to, as i tend to be a bit of a hoarder. this song is dedicated to all the things we know we should let go but don't, and to new beginnings.
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
i'm 19, i never know what to write about myself. i plan alot of things that i never actualize.