Show me love..

Follow easyluckyfree

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

moonstruck

 

happiness will be the end of this week

the almost-end of assignments for another semester, how time flies.

but for the moment its redbull and long days in a dark room, agonising over the right word to put here or there.  for now a complete blank on everything i know about aristotle has led me here. here where i can write a whole load of gobbledegook and no one’s going to cover it in red pen and i don’t have to reference. well it’s fairly obvious i’ve been confined too long and inhaled far too much sugar. i should probably stop now before i come across completely crazy and one if you have me institutionalised. see now it’s getting ridiculous. this is why i post songs instead of short stories. although for a blog post this could be conceived of as more of a novel. someone should bring me green tea and an apple before my body starts shutting down due to consumption of every sugary fatty thing you could possibly think of. right. it’s definitely time for some fresh air.

au revoir! xx

 

 

off their latest album. the only way it really relates to this post is the word ‘library’ in the title.

but i like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
i'm 19, i never know what to write about myself. i plan alot of things that i never actualize.