Show me love..

Follow easyluckyfree

Sunday, June 12, 2011

renewed appreciation

for rock. after listening to a good portion of ‘top 500 rock songs’ on mtv classics at the gym. an old favourite popped up in the form of eskimo joe. yeah i know not really hard rock – but what can i say, it reflects my usual music taste. handed in too many essays on friday, and one exam to go, i’m kind of daunted by the long empty (and freezing cold) days of the next few weeks. i think there’s going to be a lot of ‘me’ time, but hopefully some fun adventures along the way. anyway – here you go, eskimo joe.

who doesn’t love a song that’s titled with their name…

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
i'm 19, i never know what to write about myself. i plan alot of things that i never actualize.